Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Archives are located in the Carroll library and can be accessed when the library is open.
Archival materials do not circulate.
It is recommended that patrons contact the library in advance to make arrangements to use the materials.
- President's Office
- Institutional Development and Foundation
- Child Care
- Academic Affairs: Committees, Councils, Accreditation
- Academic Affairs: STEM, Nursing, and Allied Health
- Academic Affairs: Arts, Letters, Business, and Social Sciences
- Facilities and Physical Plant
- Learning Resources Center/Library
- Planning, Marketing, and Assessment
- Continuing Education and Training
- Audiovisual Materials
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Affairs
- Community Members
- Memorabilia and Awards
- Distance Learning
Contact the Archives
To use the archives or to make a donation to the collection, contact Jeremy Green at:
For additional questions, contact the reference desk at