Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
I am the library liaison for your Department. I can assist you by:
- developing library instruction sessions for your course
- creating research guides to support your course or discipline
- assisting with the design of research assignments to reach information literacy goals
- offering individualized hands-on training on electronic resources and tools
- building a collection that supports the content of your course
Faculty Information Guide
Contact information, creating effective research assignments, copyright, plagiarism, teaching resources
Information Literacy Guide
Includes the definition, tools for faculty, tips for creating research assignments, how to prepare your students, & more.
Library and Media Online Forms
Online forms for requesting library instruction, placing material on reserve, interlibrary loan, booking media, and suggesting a purchase
Carroll CC Library Film Resources
All of the films in the two resources below have records in the online catalog.
There is also a link to the Films on Demand portal on the top left on the home screen for the catalog.
Resources for Educational Films
Center for Teaching & Learning
The library maintains a special collection in L194 containing materials (books, periodicals) of particular interest to faculty.
Titles in this collection have CTL at the beginning of the call number.
Catalog searches can be limited to this collection under Open Search Options/Collections.