1. Please ask for assistance at the circulation desk upon arriving. Staff will make every effort to accommodate requests immediately but may be delayed if the library is busy.
2. Photo IDs can be obtained 30 minutes after the library opens and up to 30 minutes prior to the library's closing. See the library homepage for our current hours.
3. Early mornings and afternoons after 4:00 are generally the best times to obtain an ID without delay, as attendance peaks from 10:00-4:00 during the academic semester.
4. Credit students are entitled to one photo ID during their time at CCC. Students needing a replacement must submit a $5.00 fee to the Business Office before obtaining a new ID.
1. Not all non-credit students are entitled to a photo ID per college policy. Students who are enrolled in a program of 100 hours or more may be eligible for issuance of a photo ID with the permission of the CET Program Coordinator and Vice President of Continuing Education. Ask your instructor if your program qualifies for a student ID.
2. Only CET instructors can make special requests for non-credit photo IDs. Please submit the Request Form at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled class.
3. Questions about photo IDs should be directed to Mary Beth Connor, Library Support Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-8332.