1. When the library is open, materials can be checked out for 3 weeks at a time, with 10 renewals allowed, so long as another patron has not placed a hold.
2. No items placed in the book drop will be checked in until Feb.1, 2021. Items returned to the book drop will remain on the patron's record until the library reopens. When the library is open, returned library materials will be quarantined for 4 days before check-in. Please call the library if your materials have not been removed from your account after 1 week.
3. You will not be able to place holds on CCC materials from Dec. 18 through Jan. 31.
4. When the library is open, reserve textbooks, media items and anatomical models will NOT be circulated until further notice.
5. When the library is open, calculators are available for 4-hour checkout periods.
6. Group study rooms are currently closed. A limited number of socially-distanced computers, tables, chairs, and study carrels are available for student use when the library is open.
7. Donations and the Book Sale are suspended until further notice.
8. Visit the CCC Bookstore web site to purchase required course materials.
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 - 8:00|
|Friday||8:30 - 2:30|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
2. You may e-mail your APA or MLA reference list to the reference desk. Please send final copies, as librarians will only review each assignment once. We will return your assignment with comments within 1 business day.
4. Contact the Academic Center for information about tutoring and assignment review.
1. Questions about your library account should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-386-8330.
2. Patrons can manage library accounts online, including reserving and renewing library materials. You will need your library barcode number (see your student ID) to create an account. The default password is your 7-digit student ID. It is highly recommend that you reset this password when accessing your account for the first time. See our library account instruction sheet for more information.