Please fill out the Textbook Reserve Request form and return it to the library along with the textbook(s). Students may borrow these materials for 3 hours for use within the library. Textbooks stay on reserve for the entire academic year.
When donating texts:
- Please no workbooks or lab books.
- Exercise caution when donating textbooks with answer keys. Consult your department head if you have concerns.
- Textbooks will be cataloged, bar coded and theft protected.
- Use one form for each course/section. Each form permits up to 5 items.
- To donate textbooks, please fill out the Textbook Reserve Request Form and submit it to the library circulation desk along with a copy of the text.
- Faculty may pick up textbooks at the end of the Academic Year if desired.
- Allow a minimum of 5 business days for processing the materials before informing students of availabilty. Additional time for processing is appreciated.
Contact the Library Circulation Department at extension 8330 with any questions.