Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please fill out the Textbook Reserve Request form and return it to the library along with the textbook(s). Students may borrow these materials for 3 hours for use within the library. Textbooks stay on reserve for the entire academic year.
When donating texts:
- Please no workbooks or lab books.
- Exercise caution when donating textbooks with answer keys. Consult your department head if you have concerns.
- Textbooks will be cataloged, bar coded and theft protected.
- Use one form for each course/section. Each form permits up to 5 items.
- To donate textbooks, please fill out the Textbook Reserve Request Form and submit it to the library circulation desk along with a copy of the text.
- Faculty may pick up textbooks at the end of the Academic Year if desired.
- Allow a minimum of 5 business days for processing the materials before informing students of availabilty. Additional time for processing is appreciated.
Contact the Library Circulation Department at extension 8330 with any questions.
Placing non-textbook materials on reserve
- Complete the online Reserve Request Form to place 6 or fewer items on reserve.
- To place more than 6 items, or personal items on reserve, see the box below.
- Please allow 1 week after returning the form before notifying students of availability.
- Deliver departmental materials to be placed on reserve to the library along with a printed Reserve Request Form..
For questions regarding course reserves, contact the Library Circulation Desk at extension 8330.
Adding more than 6 items or personal items to course reserves?
- Complete a Reserve Request Form, available below, to place up to 32 items on reserve
- Return the form to the Circulation Desk in the library
- Save it and send as an email attachment to the library circulation desk.
- Print the form and send it to the library circulation desk via Interoffice mail.
- For personal/departmental items, deliver the form and the items to the library.