Welcome. Carroll Community College has an excellent print and electronic art collection available for your use.
Some basic tips:
- Print materials for graphic design are normally located in the NC, T, or Z sections of the library depending on the focus--either in the reference collections on the first floor, or in the circulating collection on the lower level.
- Don't overlook the folio or oversized books that can also be checked out but are in a separate section on the lower level.
- E-books are accessible through the Book & Media Catalog.
- Use the Find Books tab for more information on finding books.
- Check out the Help tab for library tutorials and further assistance.