Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome. Carroll Community College has an excellent print and electronic art collection available for your use.
Some basic tips:
- Print materials for graphic design are normally located in the NC, T, or Z sections of the library depending on the focus--either in the reference collections on the first floor, or in the circulating collection on the lower level.
- Don't overlook the folio or oversized books that can also be checked out but are in a separate section on the lower level.
- E-books are accessible through the Book & Media Catalog.
- Use the Find Books tab for more information on finding books.
- Check out the Help tab for library tutorials and further assistance.