Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome. Carroll Community College has an excellent print and electronic collection available for your use.
Some basic tips:
- Print materials for music are located in the M sections of the library--either in reference on the first floor or in the circulating collection on the lower level.
- E-books are accessible through the Book & Media Catalog.
- Use the Find Books tab for more information on finding books.
- Try out the Help tab for library tutorials and further assistance.
- The library subscribes to online music databases. Click on the Music Online tab to access music with your college ID number.